[mpiBLAST-Users] unimplemented: inlining failed in call to ‘int fprintf(FILE*, const char*, ...)’

Serrano Pereira serrano.pereira at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:13:35 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to compile mpiBLAST-1.6.0 on Ubuntu 10.10, but compilation
fails with the error:

"sorry, unimplemented: inlining failed in call to ‘int fprintf(FILE*,
const char*, ...)’: redefined extern inline functions are not considered
for inlining"

Running 'configure' and building the NCBI toolkit was without a problem.
The error happens when running 'make'. I've attached the error log. From
the Makefile it seems it's using the compiler 'mpicc'. The version I'm
using is as follows:

$ mpicc --version
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.4.4-14ubuntu5) 4.4.5

I'm using MPICH2 version 1.2.1.

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,
Serrano Pereira